2023-12-20

He Sees You When You're Sleeping.

I was once again Santa at a very large Day Care near home and they asked me to warble a tune, so I chose this one. (No back up singers though.)


They may put my rendition up on their Instagram page and if they do, I'll share it. 

I played "Pin the Nose on Rudolph"* the other day with my gals and I'll do it again tomorrow with my dudes at the same school. I decided to launder my eye-masks tonight for hygienic reasons. But before I did that...


This one was a freebie given away when I bought a ticket to see Denzel in Flight. Appropriate, because I work at a Flight School.



Not sure who the above is, below is of course C-3PO.



Spidey and Rocket Raccoon!



This one is in black & white on one side and in colour on the other. Not sure which is creepier.


Finally, Hulk Smash!


*One of my roving reporters shared this video of Rudolph today, so I too am scamming it.


A different reporter reported this video so I'm adding it as well.


SEE you later!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails