2023-12-17

I'm a Believer!

I just got back from watching Exorcist: Believer and it was nice follow-up to the original (I can't speak to the other sequels/prequels, I've never seen them.

I really liked the two possessed girls, their presence compels you. Everyone else was pretty good too although I must say, they didn't paint the indigent in a very positive light. I'm also surprised that the one who died was not who I expected it to be. (No Spoiler.)

If you're interested, here's an old post of mine that features the movie pamphlet of the original movie.

Here are a couple of Christmassy pics I scammed from the interwebs.



Who knows what mischief tomorrow will bring...

UPDATE: I was going through a boxful of LootCrate loot and came across this t-shirt.


Also, this is the pouch that contained an eye-mask.


And what an eye-mask!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails