2023-12-09

Rowlf Meets Sprocket!

How is it possible that I've never seen this special before. Fraggles, Sesame Street Gang and the Muppets in one special! Whoa! And a heck of a cool cameo at the end...

Only problem with the special is the lack of Doozers and Sweetums. Otherwise, pretty darned good.


I'll share again my photo (alas, unsigned) that was given to me by a fellow commuter from Brampton to Toronto on the GO Train back in the mid-80s. I was "Making Copies!"* at a Marketing Firm and she worked the front desk at the Yorkville Studio where Fraggle Rock was being taped.


*

The above special was very sweet (almost Too sweet) so I watched the 5th episode of Monarch to sour my disposition. I do hope we get some Kaiju action later in the series (halfway done), cuz there sure wasn't much in this. (On the plus side, there was a character revelation that should excise even more of the toxic fanbase.)

Since I have another Santa gig in the morning, I'll just settle down with a nice mellow horror to cleanse my palate. Fortunately being Santa does have its perks.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails