2023-11-22

A Gaggle of Gigan!

 Day 22 of GOvember has been pretty laid back. 

I had to head downtown for a bit and noticed an ad atop a vending machine. Too bad I couldn't figure out how to attempt to win a prize. (I think I need to have Instagram or Line or something.)

So I head back home in time to find Godzilla teamed up with Zone Fighter battling Gigan and the evil Garogan army.





Then Godzilla vs. Gigan came on and that gave me an excuse to dig out all my Gigan figures and I have more than I thought.


From the largest and oldest one I own.

 

 

 

 



Only a profile for this one; one of its arms has fallen down behind some boxes and I don't feel like retrieving it right now.


 

 

 

 

 

To the most recent one.




I may have a few more around somewhere, I'll edit them in later. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving (USA) and Labour Thanksgiving (Japan) so I have a day off. (How that will distinguish from my other days off will remain to be seen.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails