2023-11-09

Jumbo Shrimp!

GOvember Day 9!

So today, I watched Ebirah, Horror of the Deep. (Do you like Ebirah? No, I prefer my ebi cooked.) As you may know, Ebi is Japanese for Shrimp, only this prawn has gone Super-Jumbo! 

Some evil terrorist group is forcing the inhabitants of a tropical island to make this yellow liquid that keeps Ebirah at bay. No Yellow liquid, then that shrimp skewers you with its pincers and chows down. (Even graphically showing such a scene!) Some escaping robbers (good-natured ones) land on this island and help free the natives with a little help from Godzilla AND Mothra.



Did you see that Battle Royale? All Godzilla needs now is a ton of butter and garlic and he has quite a meal.


I also watched Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla from 2003. A fun little romp where the title speaks for itself. One of the rare occasions when the child in the movie is NOT an annoying brat.



I went through a box full of mini-figures and out of over 120, I only have about 20 doubles. I have a good instinct of "Need it!" vs. "Got it!". So I dug up a couple that have been featured in movies over the last few days.


Gabara (I think.)


Kamakuras 


Moguera


Space Godzillas.


I have a busy day tomorrow, work, health check, poker, maybe Marvels! Not sure when I'll have time for another Godzilla movie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails