2023-11-13

BatZilla!

 Day 13 of GOvember!


It's the birthday of a friend who happens to be a big Batman fan, so I thought I'd scam some pics from the net featuring he and Godzilla. Here we go...



 

 

This meeting isn't as farfetched as it seems. That last picture is from an actual comic book. (Anyone want to grab me a copy?) Furthermore, this video explains the history of how this crossover may have happened IF the fates hadn't intervened.


Ah well, we can still hope.

Any chess players out there? Back in Final Wars time, they released a sextet of figures representing chessmen. Unfortunately, there was no way I was going to try and find 16 Minilla/Minya for pawns.



This Derpy-faced Godzilla mask is actually worth a few bucks on the open market. Mine isn't in pristine condition and I do NOT recommend wearing it. Visibility is non-existent.




That was suffocating!

Happy BatDay, Ed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails