2023-11-02

PlushZilla.

Day two of Govember.

I had a lesson this morning and when I got home, I watched the last half of Godzilla vs. Megalon (which is having its 50th Anniversary). Not the best movie, but the Jet Jaguar song is fun.


Then I caught Godzilla vs. Biollante. This was my favourite Heisei Kaiju and the first bootleg Godzilla movie I'd ever rented. Hear her roar! 


Finally, was King Kong vs. Godzilla. A fun romp with a little casual racism.


Gee, Michael, that's an odd trilogy of movies to watch. That's because they're the first three movies in a marathon.


It's gonna be a busy month!

Meanwhile, here is round two of my stuffed Kaiju, the medium-sized ones.




Those cost a fortune in UFO Catcher!

 

Also tough to catch (above). Below I won in my first try! (Then dropped a lot trying for a second one.)



There's a zippered pouch in his neck, large enough to place a wallet. I should keep some cash in there for emergencies.






I found these three in a Mandai a few years back, and fairly inexpensively.

I'm going to scam a photo of me from Halloween holding my other medium Gojira.


No! That's not it.


Here he is getting some action on Halloween night at the pub!


I'm off to another party tonight. There may be a few costumes, I think I'll just take a few masks. But I can't get too wasted, I need to be alert for Godzilla: Minus One tomorrow!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails