2023-11-13

Trouble in Goji-town.

Day 12 of Govember. Tragedy strikes...

(Details later.)


Not much on tv today, so I decided to dive into my 5 Big Boxes that have remained untouched in several years. I found a couple of cool items such as this pocket watch.



This a doodad that you can hook up to your bicycle spokes. I had one on an old bike but it was stolen a few years back. Grrr. Now I have incentive to get a new bike. Maybe in the Spring.


Woohoo! I found another Godziham-kun. Chance are pretty good that this is the one given to me upon seeing the movie.


It's a Matryoshka Doll! (I have two still in the package!)


This is the Matron/Patron. Let's look inside.


I suspect that King Ghidorah is actually larger than Godzilla but I won't quibble.

Now here's where I come to the tragic part. The bottom box has been chewed up by either termites or mould or both. 


Yuck! The floor is a little yucky as well.


These boxes were touching the goo.




But the contents are Okay!




I trashed the boxes (NOT recycled) and scrubbed the floor a little. I'll do a better job in the morning.

Just goes to show, that you shouldn't leave boxes on the floor unattended for 7 years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails