2023-11-11

Marvelsous!

 Day 10 of GOvember

I find myself watching Godzilla vs. Megaguirus on my phone as I type this. Since I don't feel like fighting with my pc in attempt to upload more pics, I'll save them for another day. 


I will though share some pictures of Hamtaro in his guise as Godziham-kun. Godziham-kun is a variant of Hamtaro who was first mashed together way back in 2001 when both that year's Godzilla movie and Hamtaro's movie was released. I just happened to be in the cinema (Shibuya maybe?) and I was given a Godziham-kun as a present. I didn't know that I could have gone to see the Hammy movie as well that day. Oh well.


There were many different colours released including a rare Metallic Blue version worth a few hundred bucks now. As it is, GodziHammy is worth about 30 bucks!

Click the Godziham-kun link above and you can read more about it and see some of the other variants. (I would love a Mozuham!)


I DO have a MechiGodziham-kun figure. Maybe I got that the following year for that mashup.


Surprise!


There was a Gatcha release about two years ago and I'm missing the rare Black version. Here's what I do have.


A few months back, a tinier version was released and I managed to score the entire set. Surprisingly, the "rare" Black version wasn't as elusive as the gold one; I have 2.


The only other Hammy I have, I bought last year. It's far larger and far more expensive which is why I only have one.


Today I watched Marvels and thoroughly enjoyed it. Better than Captain Marvel, better than Wanda's show (Captain Rambeau's main appearance), far better than Secret Invasion and even superior to Kamala's show. 


I scored a trio of postcards as a freebie.


I picked up a couple of Clear Files because of course I did.

 

 


It 8:58 when I made it to the UFO Catcher in Nagamachi Mall and it was closing in two minutes. I saw my goal, I had 200 yen, enough for two tries. BUT it was 200 for ONE try! As the closing tune Auld Lang Syne  played, I dropped in my coins and scored...


Tomorrow are two Godzilla documentaries and the Mothra Trilogy. I guess I know what I'll be doing.


Hey, to make my day even better, I was given a clean bill of health and was given a free beer at the mall!


Bonus video...


Please click the Watch on YouTube link.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails