2023-11-20

GameRahRahRah!

Just a quick post about Gamera because I want to get back to watching Monarch. The first episode was AMAAAZING! I feel bad that the only mention of Gamera earlier was in selling him off. Not much of an acknowledgement of his Anniversary.

Last week while organizing all my Kaiju, I separated the Ultraman and Gamera Kaiju into their own individual boxes. Thus it was easy to access this gang. What if all of Gamera's foes attacked at once?

Here's a breakdown. I'm going to try it from memory and then Google it and correct if necessary.


This Rodan-clone is Gyaos. YAY! I got one right.



This Calamari-Kaiju is Zigra. NOPE. This is Viras.



This swordfish-face is Jiger. NOPE. This is Zigra.



Not sure is blade-head Guiron? YUP! Got another one right!



This horny guy is Barugon/ Baguron? I'm going to give myself credit for this one. Barugon.



Or is this doubly horny guy Baguron? NOPE. THIS is Jiger!



And the King of Kaiju, Gamera, of course! (I got this one right as well.)

I got 3/6 of the baddies right. Of the 3 I got wrong, at least I got their names correct just mismatched, so that's something.

Nice. I managed to get them to hang out together.

Okay, back to Monarch #2! (Edit: Nope I'll watch this after school tomorrow)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails