2023-11-03

Day of the Deadly Party!

Thursday night was an anniversary party for Julian and his string of Day Care Centres founded 30 years ago! So he threw a party for his coworkers and Day Care Staff at a joint in town. Show me the Monet!

DJ Mokugohan (Alex) making a rare appearance behind the turntables.


Hey, that's MY Mask!



Boogieing to DJ Jules.


This elf has the best costume in my opinion.



This guy must have just been released on a day pass. He just wouldn't stop dancing all night long!


DJ Jules (right) and his much taller sidekick.



Yummy Mummy!


Arrrr! A pirate!


A different kind of pirate.


Justin time.


Wall-E is back!



Purrrr.



The Mokugohan goes on.


My T-shirt is celebrating the 30th anniversary of Jurassic Park (and Carl Eikaiwa.)

 

Disarmed.


The many masks of Mike.

 

Just for the Day of the Dead...

 





Handy!


Hey, he got that tie from me for his birthday last year! Awww. He remembered.





Alex's very own album created by him and starring his daughter on the cover!

A good gig, though I was a tad hungover today. Fortunately, I recovered enough for my Godzilla movie. (Details later...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails