2023-11-15

SweetSweet!

Welcome to Day 14 of GOvember and become a victim of low content because I don't feel like pushing it.


I bought these the other day and drank one tonight. Much nicer than the last Gojira Energy Drink (Yellow Flavour), this one is the superior Blue Flavour! 

I watched the new Godzilla vs. Gigan Rex short today on TV rather than on my puny phone screen. Pretty cool though I miss the guys in rubber suits.


Really nice to see Megumi Odaka back even if she's only the narrator. Also some nice stock music by Akira Ifukube and "now to give it the perfect ending was a bit of the old Ludwig Van". (Can you identify that quote?)

I followed it up with Godzilla vs. Megalon. Just as good, maybe a little nastier. And I must say, "Humans, if you're going to be smug about approaching Kaiju, you deserve to be obliterated." 


In other news, I watched Domino (actual title Hypnotic) with Ben today. Not bad, a tad dull at times and I may have nodded off at some point. How did they end up at Jeff Fahey's farm all of a sudden? Is Ionie Olivia Nieves in EVERY movie that requires a kid now? She certainly is ubiquitous.


It wasn't until the end credits that I realized it was a Robert Rodriguez movie, I should have guessed.

Best part was the preview. I saw a clip of Sylvanian Families.


and if you skip forward about 40 seconds, you can hear a snippet of a new Puffy song, SweetSweet.


I doubt whether I'll sit through the entire movie just to hear that tune again, I'll wait for it to be released elsewhere.


I have tomorrow off, so I'll be able to increase the GOvember goodies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails