2022-10-26

Good Night, Nurse!

Tonight I saw the Good Nurse and it reminded me of this.


I saw it in the cinema and it's a good thing too for I doubt whether I'd spend time watching it on the tube. Great acting by everyone in it and I even liked the kids, a rarity for me. Give it a peek, it's fun.


There was this one nurse in the ICU where I spent my summer vacation who would definitely fit the bill as a psycho, all the other gals were terrific. 
 

But enough about that, here are some more kiddie pics of pumpkins and poltergeists.











Unfortunately my kids get too caught up in laughing at their classmates during the costume parade and neglect to draw their images of Halloween. Here are a few choice ones.










While at the theater, I convinced a passerby to take a pic of me in my new role as a ribcage. 




I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on here...


You can check out the website at kame-abara but I don't think it'll help you at all. "A turtle's shell is a human's ribs." is not a great catchphrase. 

Here's a garment of mine that I don't think I've shown off yet. Perhaps it fits in with the above.


Perhaps not.
For some other eclectic fare, might I suggest Zombie Crossings?

More kiddie pics tomorrow I hope...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails