2022-10-04

Puppet Master!

It's that time of the year when I need to teach the Grade Fivers their prepositions of placement. So I'm breaking out some hand puppets to do so. For example, "The kangaroo is in the box. The whale is under the box. The Titan is near the box." You get the idea.


I laundered them and all but the Oni came out dry. I should have turned it inside out.

Speaking of students, apart from some applause upon entering the room, I've received no Origami Cranes from my kiddies to date. But today, I met up with the dude who took over my classes in absentia and he handed me a present from my Adult students. (Granted this particular class is a wacky mix of adults and teens, so I suspect the youths aided in this.) I've never been called a Professor before and within this little plastic case are a couple of cranes to wish me good health.



While washing my puppets, I also cleansed a bag of Ts from yonks ago. These two are probably my oldest surviving t-shirts from my pre-Japan days.



I discovered an alternative theme for Mars Attacks. I really need to upgrade my vanilla DVD and hunt down a Blu-Ray.


I just happen to have a set of Mars Attacks cards that I was rewarded for supporting a Kickstarter. Here's a smattering of my loot.












Maybe I'll try and use this mask for Halloween...


I don't feel like trying to find a LootCrate piece of loot that connects to the above, so how about Ren and Stimpy or Plan 9?





I have a long morning ahead of me tomorrow with 4 classes of Raucous Grade 3 kids. Thus I shall bid you adieu.

If you have hours to kill, go to i-mockery and click around there. Surely you'll find something that suits your fancy.

2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Loving the Mars Attacks loot...and the Ren and Stimpy keyring!

Michael Jones said...

I have a full set of cards too. Once I figure out where I put them, I'll showcase them on a later countdown entry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails