2022-10-08

Odds 'n Ends.

I have spent the entire day tidying and catching up on tv shows. I also went through a box of Clear Files hoping to find some I haven't used before. I don't think I've shown this Devilman one before...


He fought Cyborg 009 gang in a cool crossover anime a while back.


 

 Here's a pair of vampiric socks. Fangs at the top and bat-stripes.


Some spooky Halloween KitKats. Even spookier is the flavour...Sweet Potato!


I don't need anymore Gatcha capsules. Yet I am sorely tempted by these.


Brains...


That reminds me, I still need to watch NOPE.


To finish off my hodgepodge entry, here is some Belgian Chocolate. Yummy but I could only eat it since I had had a low calorie day.

Now I need to catch up on other tv shows. Such as Chucky and Werewolf By Night! Reviews to follow...

Speaking of hodgepodge, another blogger with randomness prevails over at and everything else too

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails