2022-10-16

UnChained Melody.

The manga for Chainsaw Man has really taken Japan by storm. I wouldn't be surprised if it soon buzzes past Attack on Titan or Demon Slayer* in popularity.


Similarly, the anime is certain to also cut through its competition. My tv automatically provides subtitles for this trailer.


If yours doesn't, there is a trailer embedded in this article. I haven't read the manga nor seen the anime but I have begun to see the merchandise!


I recently scored a sleepy Puchita gatcha.




I like this one so much, I may not try and get any others. I have though tried unsuccessfully to win some UFO plush toys. They're too dang heavy (and the machines are fixed.)



I wonder if this guy was any inspiration.


*Speaking of Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba), did I ever show off one of my costumes from last year? I would parade around the school bomping kids on the head with my sword.


I even procured a mask, though it was a tad too tiny for my face.


I made sure Mickey was returned to jail where he belongs.


I also wore it to my workplace Halloween Party.


I even had a sidekick!


You can check out one of my co-bloggers for the Countdown to Halloween 2022 called the enigmatic Chuck Norris Ate My Baby.

I owe you a blog entry for Friday and Saturday, and I'll try and catch up soon. Now I have Horror to watch...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails