2022-10-02

Hamzilla!

I had a Family Funday Sunday with my co-workers and their students today, so I was up bright and early today. Once that debacle event was done, I booted around town for a bit. It was clear and sunny today, so I got a nice view of the billboards above Mandai (Otaku crap).



Gamera is looking a little worse for wear.



I made a pitstop at a Hardoff (Used crap) and rummaged through their goodies and scored a few things. Yet this is what I wanted to find. GojiHam-kun.



I have an order with my Gatcha-guy though I haven't been able to make it downtown to pick up the set. Now is it a hamster cosplaying as Godzilla or Godzilla cosplaying as a hamster?

Over to 109 to see what movies are playing. Nothing of interest yet. Here are a few of the upcoming movies I'd like to see.






Karada-Sagashi is a horror manga turned live action movie. I'm intrigued.


And of course a new Sadako now in DX whatever the heck that means. Here is the website.


Here's a trailer in Japanese...


And in English...NOPE. Though the trailers claim to have English subtitles, there are none to be found.

Finally, I made it to Costco. I didn't buy the Scarecrow, wreath nor Disney Haunted House.





Nor did I purchase any Treats.


Furthermore, I fear that I shall not be tasting any treats this year, for I have been encumbered with a bum ticker. I spent a month in the hospital, and a week in the ICU ward with NO access to my phone is pure torture, thus a great incentive to improve one's health.


I did cheer up the gals and guys in ICU though.

Tomorrow is my first day back to work since July! Therefore, I think I shall retire early and hopefully sleep well. 

ps. You may notice that there is a little badge on my blog that you can click to take you the Countdown to Halloween 2022. There you'll find many other fine bloggers, such as Deadpan Flook. Enjoy.
pps. Today's Halloween garment is nothing special, just a t-shirt featuring some S'Mores.



2 comments:

Deadpan Flook said...

Thanks for the shoutout…hope you’re doing okay and feeling a bit better now after your hospital visit!

Michael Jones said...

A little tired, hopefully I'll sleep well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails