2022-10-24

Cruising into Terror!

I watched a made-for-tv movie called Cruise Into Terror the other day and I'm still not sure why or how I sat all the way through it. Cheesy as heck, sort of Spelling's Love Boat meets Bermuda Triangle by way of the Omen. I mainly watched it while doing other stuff except when Lee Meriwether was onscreen. If I can sit through it then so can you.


I haven't been keeping up to date on my regular tv shows or movies of late. We need more hours in the day. I did watch Walking Dead and though it's shuffling along on its last legs, it still garners enough interest from me to enjoy it. Here's a Pop I found cheap the other day.


I'll be into the thick of Halloween lessons starting tomorrow, so I thought I might need a few extra goodies in case I have some extra time left over after the costume parade. So a couple of balloons to toss around and some cheap buckets that I'm sure I'll find something to do with them.




Very slim pickings at the 100 yen shop, I can always use another mask for the gals though.


Slim spooky pickings at UFO Catcher or at the Gatcha machines as well. I did pick up this bat for a buck though.


Next to no goodies at the supermarket. Treats and/or tricks are being brushed aside to make room for the ever-important early Christmas sales. I did pick up a pumpkin treat that is more of a trick.



That's about all the news for Halloween locally, fortunately one of my roving reporters is temporarily stationed in New Jersey and snapped several pics of an award-winning neighbourhood.


























Not Pulitzer Prize material, but it'll suffice for my needs. Finally, I tried to win a big prize of Sanrio's Kuromi and only won a towel. I like it though.


I think I'll start listening to some of the entries on this page, Siysradio, to get me in the mood.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails