2022-10-17

TP.

 Just in case we have another shortage, I decided to buy an extra dozen rolls of Gachapin & Mukku TP.





As the roll progresses, there are little cartoon versions of the pair...


I don't know if the pics change from roll to roll, I'm not that ambitious to discover.

I've spent the last two nights watching a documentary called Compendium of Horror. I scammed this from the site.

Blumhouse's Compendium of Horror revisits the shocks and scares from our favorite iconic cinematic horror moments from the 1930s until today featuring insights from some of the best and most influential filmmakers, producers, and actors working in the genre, as well as experts and historians. The series, narrated by Robert Englund, reflects how quintessential horror films have revealed and reflected the real-life scares of the world to the audience, uniting us with shared understanding, catharsis, and entertainment.
 
Robert Englund makes a surprisingly eloquent narrator. I liked the first episode the best on Universal Monsters. Give it a peek, it may pique your interest.

The next episode promises to introduce this guy...


This is a little coin pouch that I got in a Gacha-capsule. I didn't bother to get any of the other masks, I don't need that many pouches.


I've forgotten to feature some of my t-shirts lately. This particular movie is also featured in the doc.

Much of the documentary features John Carpenter and he can also be found in this little blog: Me and You and a Blog named Boo. Check it out.
Ciao for now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails