2022-10-06

Prey For Me.

I had planned on watching Prey tonight for I've successfully collected all of the Predator Gatcha Capsules. It appears though that I need to re-watch Predators instead. The title of the Capsule machine is "Predators Welcome to the Hunt" and they dangle from chains and have a "purapura" action. (They wiggle.) 

Here is the machine in question.

And here's a better look at it.


First character we get is ミスターブラック Mr. Black also known as the Berserker Predator which has an Alien jawbone attached to its helmet. We also get the Stealth and unmasked versions. I am SO pissed off that the Stealth version is just translucent plastic and NOT glow-in-the-dark. What a wasted opportunity.



The next one is the ファルコナー Falconer. He uses a biomechanical bird to track the humans.



Next up is the ドッグ・ハンドラー Dog Handler. Also known as Tracker Predators, they use Hell-Hounds to track their prey.



Finally, we get a クラッシック Classic Predator from the original two movies. He is held prisoner and bullied by the above three Super-Predators. He is shown with a Stealth and Unmasked version as well.




I have plenty of doubles and I may be convinced to send them overseas to anyone who wants one. (Not guaranteed, posting stuff is still precarious these days.)

I just happen to have a recent t-shirt with you know who upon it.


I don't have any Predator loot handy (maybe there's something if I rummage through boxes), so here's a mini-mug that Ripley might have used in Alien.


It's getting late but I have tomorrow off so maybe I'll try and watch both Predators and Prey tomorrow. 

Hmm it looks like my fellow bloggers Monster Movie Kid and Monster Movie Attic have many vintage movies in their repertoire, Predator may not be among them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails