2022-10-28

Kabochachacha.

I'm going out tonight and won't be back until after midnight. So a quickie post of some kiddie's pumpkin drawings.




That's the happiest carnivoristic pumpkin I've ever seen.



Pumped Pumpkin!




So few students add any English to their pictures.


Adorbs.*
*Please shoot me if I ever use the term Adorbs again.




Quietest gal in the classroom sure is talented.


Yay. Venom.


So few students do anything apart from their pumpkins that I need to promote those who do.



YAY! Chainsaw man and Puchita!

A couple of old costumes showed up in My Facebook Memories. I should gather these all up in a single album someday. I'm a driftnet. I ended up giving away half of my fish to the kids in the bar and to the gals who wanted one.


Hulk smash puny Vampire!


Anyone want a Harry T?

Get Outta here.

Tons of movie reviews over at The Manhole Cover and spooky comics at The Horrors of it All.

That's it for tonight. I'll leave you with a pic I scammed from the net of the Creature.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails