2022-10-27

Tremors Rumours.

Thanks to Daikaiju TeeVee, I get to watch lots of subtitled (and occasionally dubbed) Kaiju action. (Here's a link to a DKU: Live Feed. Tonight it was Frankenstein vs. Baragon (aka. Frankenstein Conquers the World) which, much to my surprise, I had never seen before.


It's pretty good, with a great score by Akira Ifukube and terrific acting by the main leads and monsters. This version has the weird alternative ending with a giant octopus showing up out of nowhere and battling Frankie. Weird indeed.


Baragon is a subterranean reptile Kaiju that gets around underground by digging at high speed.



Ya know what also digs at high speeds and travels underground? The Graboids, that's what!

I'm overdo for a rewatch of Tremors, I haven't seen any subterranean action since Shrieker Island. What I do have are a few Gatcha capsules of the Graboids and their relatives.










I found a pic I took of them all together in all their incarnations.


Aren't they cute? I'll try and dig up my Tremors socks. They're around here somewhere.

Speaking of cute, I have a little more pumpkin action. I wish these kids would draw more spooky scenarios, I'm sick of these. Even though some are gourdgeous.




Delightfully taken aback that three different kids used a Peanuts character in their great Pumpkin designs.




For a blogger with some cutesy links, try Me and You Too or October Branches

I'm going to try and go to bed early for a change! Ciao for now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails