2022-10-18

Unmasked.

My first Halloween lesson of the season has crept up on me and I need to provide some antics for one of my Grade 3 classes tomorrow. Therefore, I dug into my closet and pulled out all my costumes, masks, etc. to salvage something for a costume parade tomorrow. Some of these masks are on their last legs and have been unceremoniously dumped. These others are not much better. You tell me.

I can see why this bunch of plastic face masks are not very popular. They're just not up to my usual high standards (and most of them are 10-15 years old). Often the boys think it's hilarious to wear two or three at a time. (Note: it is NOT hilarious.)










Whew, that clown is downright creepy!

These head accessories have seen better days. I had to toss a few. The bunny ears have lost all firmness.








These plastic ones from the candy shop are beginning to crack. Alas, Gamera is no longer useable.




This Titan is still in good shape, I'll have to be vigilant to ensure they don't wreck it.




These are still in pretty good shape. Hmm, I wonder if that bottom one could be adapted for Man-Thing?

These aprons should be popular.



These are popular with the girls, I usually wear them myself, maybe I'll be magnanimous and let the gals try them on. (Freshly laundered too...)




The girls are usually satisfied with just putting on a sparkly boa. So I cut up a few to about a yards-length.


These cloaks are also a hit. This will be the Stormtroopers debut.





Finally, this snake muffler is great yet it is REALLY hot and stifling.


I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails