2022-10-03

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night!

Just a quickie today. I'm pooped after my first day at work so after Simpsons and Celebrity Jeopardy, I barely had time for a spooky show before bed. That spooky show hasn't been spooky in a while though I am still hooked on it; The Walking Dead heads into its final episodes before the SERIES finale. Guaranteed there'll be spinoffs aplenty yet for now we'll bid farewell to Negan and the gang. Until then, I'll eat up its entrails.

Today's LootCrate item is related to the zombie genre, it's a Cricket bat used by Shaun and the gang to pummel the undead.


This particular bat can be used to serve three shots of your choice at the next shindig. Or to pummel the undead.


On the way home from work, I popped into Aeon Mall for the first time in two months. Not much new in the Gatcha store, I did manage to buy a whole bunch though to almost complete two sets. I'll showcase one of them later, the other one was this Spidey one.


There are several decorations up around the mall but fewer than usual.




I didn't bother with any 31 Ice cream (Baskin Robbins is named 31 over here based on the number of flavours at one time, I reckon.) Too cute, too sweet and definitely off my diet.




Mmm. KitKat. (Meh) I did buy a salad and a chocolate egg. Guess if you can figure out why I bought this particular salad.



Here's what I got. It's Snoopy typing his most famous opening line and the inspiration for today's post.


Why am I bothering with this during Halloween? Because it is the 72nd anniversary of Peanuts! Too bad there isn't a Great Pumpkin figure, unless it's the Secret one!

Hey, I think I'll wear these socks tomorrow...


That's it for today but before I go be sure to check out the other Countdown bloggers such as Wonderful Wonderblog.
Good Grief!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails