2019-04-09

Staying In Caricature.

I'm back from a vacay in Canada and before I left, I had my students provide me with some portraits of me as Sayonara presents. Since I start school anew tomorrow with a new batch of kiddies, I'll showcase some of my caricatures from these aspiring artists. In no particular order, here we go.







I'm more concerned with the accuracy of the crow's feet around my eyes than I am with being portrayed as wall-eyed.


Some of the kids emphasized my hobby as a UFO Catcher master.



 



Rocker Michael...


At my favourite school (and I won't say which one), the Grades 5 and 6 decorated the blackboard in the Music Room with messages and then performed an original song and dance for me.


Since I'm only teaching at 3/6 schools this year, one of the teachers gave me a few gifts. (I do suspect that he was just cleaning out his desk.)



Another school provided the kids with fancy paper and they all wrote their messages.



These were two of the few to be written in English.


The rest wrote mostly in Japanese...














I like my little Trump hands above.


That's about it. Tomorrow I start afresh with a new crew of youths. Let's see what new aspiring artists arise!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails