2018-06-04

When I'm Calling You-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh!

My new favourite Bobblehead!


Discovered in a Book Market, this twenty dollar steed and Mountie was purchased for only two bucks! It's MacLean of the Mounties!!

Not really a Bobblehead per se, rather, it's the horse's torso that bobbles.


I've never heard of MacLean before, and it looks like I have a rarity here. A quick Googling only provides this or this equine-Mountie on ebay for $45!
I'm far more familiar with Dudley Do-Right.



In one of those lovely little coincidences that makes life worth living, while dining with some friends last night, they served a Horse Tartare.


It was tasty enough, though a little hoofy too for me.


Here's this post's titular reference.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails