2018-05-29

Such a Ts.

I popped into Aeon Mall on my way home from work, hoping to land the last few Avengers Kuji, but no such luck. They're sold out all over the city! I wandered over to GU-Japan (That link takes you to Peanuts shirts, but you get the idea.) to see if there were any knew T-shirts. Yup, there are and in size XL as well.

I don't have any purple shirts and one with Thanos' head upon it suits my needs just fine.


By coincidence, I happen to be wearing this Thanos shirt courtesy of Loot Crate today.


This Hulk T is just incredible. Drawn I think by either Sal or John Buscema, it captures the Jade Giant's rage nicely.


Also by John Buscema I suspect is this pic with classic poses of Hawkeye and Black Widow but with a VERY odd looking Iron Man in the centre. What's up with that pentagon on his chest, the iron-diaper and the big gumboots?


I tried yet again to win a Giant Godzilla to no avail, though I did manage to land this Shield of Cap's.


It's in a Roulette-type game in which a light spins around and you have to stop the light in just the right spot. I got one after about 6 tries.


Inflated, it is quite large. (That's what she said.)


There is also an inflatable hammer although it wasn't available at this location.


At the Cinema, I was surprised that the goods for Deadpool have already been released. (It opens on Friday here.)



I picked up a pair of Clear Files.







And, yay, I finally snagged the elusive fat-headed Spidey!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails