2020-05-27

Ton o' Towels!

By the time I write this, Towel Day will have passed us by.


I'd been meaning to do this all weekend, and finally got around to emptying a drawer full of towels that are still in their plastic wrapping.


Quite the hodgepodge there. When necessary, I'll open up the plastic and take a pic of the entire towel. For example, these two Godzilla towels that I won't put back in the drawer and use them as seat covers for my car. These I acquired via UFO Catcher.

 

This little Mothra towel is one that I think I'll use as a handkerchief. I have nearly a complete set of these...somewhere.


Hey, I have two T-Shirts in that drawer too.


In a similar vein , here's an Evangelion towel.


A couple of Dragonball and a One Piece.

 


No idea where I got this nor what it is.


A couple of Lupin III from The Castle of Cagliostro.



A mini Moomin from KFC.


Two Snoopy ones.



Rilakuma. This is very soft and I don't think it's a towel but rather a wrap-around shawl.


I never noticed that Sailor Moon is such a metalhead.


Of course, Disney makes an appearance.




I'll have to add this to my Halloween costume bag for the kiddies to wear for dress up.


Not sure when or where I landed this Alice. It is gorgeous!


Not a clue what this is.


Rugby towels given away when you buy four pops.


Probably acquired at a St. Patrick's Day party.


I don't remember buying this. Glad I scored a bit of history.


This Ninjago came as a freebie when I saw the Lego movie.



Finally a pair of UFO Caught Marvel beach towels. These things are taller than I am.


I do believe that when next I travel to Canada (if ever), most of these will be omiyage to be given to friends and family.

Are you a hoopy frood who really knows where his towel is!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Enjoyed the tour. And, darn, I missed Towel Day!

Michael Jones said...

There's always next year...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails