2021-05-09

Happi Mothra's Day!

 It's been a little over 8 years since my mother passed, I'd like to think that she'd appreciate this as a gift.

This was a Gatcha from last week, I just had to get them all.


Chibi-Gojira.


Chibi-Radon.


Chibi-Ghidorah.


Chibi-Anguiras.


Chibi-MechaGodzilla.


Hey speaking of Godzilla, did you know there's a new movie where he battles Kong? Some of you may have seen it. It FINALLY gets released here cinematically next Friday. 

I've been saving up for some of the goods that will come with it. Such as the items in this Ichiban-Kuji. I want EVERY ONE of them yet at 900 yen per try, the price will add up quickly.


I debuted my Mothra mask a few weeks ago. 



I plan to show off a new mask for the GvsKK debut.

Happy Mothra's/ Mothers Day everyone! 
(I miss ya mom!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails