2019-02-27

Ultra-Town!

I've been busy for the last day or two, so instead of editing my previous entry on Tsuburaya, I'll just showcase the photos that my friend took of the same statues.


The classic pose of Big G., he has a wicked smile!



One of my favourites, Gomora.



Bemstar. I wonder if it's a combination of BEM, (bug-eyed monster) and Star.



Eleking below and Zetton above.


King Joe (where do they come up with these names?)



Mother of Ultra! She looks good considering how many Ultramen she has spawned.



Ultraman Taro (I think, these heroes all look alike to me.)


Here are a few pictures that I took of more Ultra-heroes.




While walking up and down the street, on every corner is a streetlight with a little drawing atop. I hope to go back in the summer to see them lit up.



As you can see, there are also banners for the forthcoming Hina Matsuri (Doll Festival).







I never noticed until later that the side facing the street is the same character coloured red.





In addition to streetlamps, all of the electrical boxes (at least, that's what I think they are) have stenciled paintings of characters adorning them.






 

I never did see Godzilla though these two pals (and one adversary) of his were around.









Once again, it's bedtime so I'll have to wind up this post for now. Next time, what loot did I amass?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails