2020-09-30

It's Countdown to Hallowe'ene'en!

'Twas the night before Countdown, when all through the house, Michael neglects blogging, oh what a louse. 

I may have missed the deadline to join in the annual Blogger Countdown event  but regardless, I shall persevere and plug away at an entry (or two) a day between now and October 31st. 

Okay this is my first entry since the NEW IMPROVED BLOGGER and the spacing is all out of whack. And I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS! What's up with that? IF I can't figure this out, perhaps I shan't be joining the Countdown! ARRRGH!!

3 comments:

Bob Johns said...

Sweet looking forward to it!!

Guillaume said...

Will check out your blog through the month.

Caffeinated Joe said...

Hope things work better with the new blogger as time goes on. Happy October!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails