2020-10-01

Mooning you.

Until I can figure out how to upload from my pc, looks like I’ll have to do so from my phone!!

I scored this book on sale for 50¥ a few weeks back and I’ll borrow photos from it daily  


Boy the spacing is very wonky.


This book is all about non-Japanese yokai and monsters, written and drawn by Shigeru Mizuki who created the manga series Gegege no Kitaro.

Since today is お月見の日 (Autumn Moon Viewing Day), I’ll include this entry about a werewolf. 

Here’s another entry only it’s about moths (well they’re attracted to moonlight, aren’t they?)

That’s pretty gross.

I was very pleased to find this dude greeting me as I entered one of my schools today. If I have time closer to Halloween, I’ll teach them how to carve it, rather than just drawing in a face with markers.


Another addition shall be my Trick or Treat. Today’s treat are these incredibly sweet yet tasty choco-pops.


Finally, here are a couple of shots of last night’s moon taken with my phone. Lameness guaranteed or your money back!


Moon over Mandai!








Fortunately one of my roving reporters with far more patience and a superior camera snapped this for me.


Alas, my entries are going to be short and sweet until I can overcome my Blogger woes.

My thanks to the Countdown’s new crypt keepers, Michelle and Michael.  

See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Guillaume said...

Funny and interesting to see about Halloween in Japan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails