2022-11-17

Get Ahead!

WooHoo! New Gatcha this week feature 4 Ape heads, Virgil and General Aldo from Battle for Planet of the Apes, and Zira and Cornelius from Planet of the Apes. Here they are in their natural state, mouth agape.

There is also the option to close their mouths though only Virgil really does so well. Cornelius is a tad wonky.

I'm fairly certain that it's Paul Williams as Virgil, Claude Akins as Aldo, Kim Hunter as Zira and Roddy McDowell as Cornelius. Perhaps, there shall be other Ape heads in the future. We need Dr. Zaius!



Here is Aldo in action.


Last week, there was another Gatcha though I'm not so sure this isn't a rerelease. Iron Man Armours. Frustratingly, I scored 6/7 of the set though the 7th eludes me.




If anyone gets a double of Mark 47, let me know. I have plenty of doubles to trade.

A set I will NOT bother trying for is this Iron Man set. Apart from the head, none of it is of interest to me. 


Why are they releasing some reruns of IM goodies? Could it be the recent Black Panther sequel? I saw it on opening day and enjoyed it, though not as much as the first one. I only picked up a single Clear File, which is unusual for me. (Maybe it's because I'm broke.) Is this an actual comic cover? Looks pretty cool.



I managed to score 5/5 Sadako figures. So cute!


Unfortunately, the movie is ending soon. Hopefully I'll get a chance to view it before it gets relegated to DVD only.


As promised, a friend delivered me this pair of chopsticks. I am very pleased with the result.




Hey, you even get a toppled temple to use as a hashioki, a place to rest your hashi when not in use.


Finally, as a follow-up to an old Blog post, here is the special secret rare Aka-Beko item that one of the teachers displays on his desk. A multi-headed Beko dragon?!?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! why did you stop posting :(

Michael Jones said...

Good question. Just LAZY I guess, and not much to say at the moment.
I hope to get back into the swing of things forthwith.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails