2026-10-07

Taking Elfies.

I was scrolling on my phone and suddenly 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea popped up and then while tidying up, I watched it on my phone for the 20,000th time. This sparked in my head that why don't I do a Disney theme today. So sure enough, I recently bought a pamphlet of Maleficent and decided to snap some pics.

 

I had just finished cropping them when I realized that I had already done this six years ago! So now I don't have anything to blab about. Sure, I have a Sleeping Beauty standee that I found the other day. It's kind of cool.

 

I also snagged this Fox from Pinocchio. (Figaro?)

Oh, here's a set of ten cards from Onward which is known in Japan under the title 2分の1の魔法 (Nibun no Ichi no Mahō, meaning "One-Half Magic") 


And I watched another Webisode of Coven Academy. Cute but slightly dull. Luckily only 12 minutes long.


 As for my Monster book, fortunately there's an entry on Elvis Elves.


 Oops.

 


Today's snack. Marshmallowy, chocolatey gooey Angel Pies.

Yay, they got the i-mockery site up and running. Go there and click around.

Okay, I promise, tomorrow will have more content! 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails