2026-10-02

The Truth Is Somewhere!

I'm way behind on what I wanted to talk about because my afternoon was taken up watching Disclosure Day. It's pretty: pretty long, pretty dull, pretty actors, pretty CGI animals. Besides, I had early morning and early evening lessons. So I'm chucking all my previously planned Countdown to Halloween tidbits and instead am switching to Aliens! Go to the Disclosure Day website and watch a few previews if you wish. (For some reason, I can't remember how to embed a video.)

This movie really could have used Mulder and Sculley. Speaking of which, here's an Alien and a Caveman that I just happen to have handy.

 

This Dover Demon looks like it could have stepped out of Area 51.

 


For today's Gojira tribute, here he's being transported to Planet X by an Alien ship in  

怪獣大戦争 "Invasion of the Astro-Monster".


 I was planning on featuring a picture daily from this fun book.

This isn't exactly extraterrestrial, but I suppose it could be.

 

 
 Our most famous aliens are probably this crew.
 
 

Not entirely alien though these cookies look as though they could be Flying Saucers.


 Finally, for a Gatcha/UFO Catcher entry, let's go with some Star Wars!

 

I recommend you try some of the other possibly more organized Bloggers out there participating in the Countdown to Halloween such as an old pal of mine, Erick at the Wonderful Wonderblog !

Hopefully, I'll have my act together by tomorrow. Maybe I'll go home early for a change. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails