2020-04-23

Rocky!

Since it's Earth Day, I thought I'd dig back into the archives and present some of Mother Earth in all her glory. I'm digging hard for this is almost a year ago!
A friend and I went to Nasu, specifically, 殺生石(せっしょうせき or Sesshouseki last Golden Week and checked out a bunch of rocks!





This is my personal mound of stones. I doubt whether it's still standing.


The main reason was to see the Blind Snake Head Rock, see the following for info (cuz I forget.)







My friend has a fox fixation, so we checked out the tail tale of  the Fox with 9 tales tails.






Here are some foxy photos of the Shrine.







And a few other animals etched in stone.







Later that day, we saw some banners and even later went to a zoo. (Click that link for pics of the Children's Day Flying Carp Banners). 

That's about it for Earth Day. I spent today huddled at home except for a trip to the Laundromat.
Yay! Go Earth!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails