2020-04-05

Happy First Contact Day!

Happy First Contact Day! More like NO Contact Day, amirite? Holed up here in my apartment, I heard a knock at my window and expecting to make First Contact was considerably disappointed.


I managed to dislodge my guest. Phew!


Ah damn, not another one!


Well I survived my encounters and sat back with a couple of friends and watched Star Trek VIII: First Contact. On this date 43 years from now, the ST:TNG crew help Lily Sloane fight off some Borgs (no, they aren't Swedish) and blast off into outer space with Zefram Cochrane using the first functioning Warp Drive thus gaining the attention of the Vulcans flying by and ushering in First Contact.


These are the two friends I watched it with. Who knew that an Andorian and a Ferengi could get along so well?


Which of these aliens would you like to meet?


They look sweet.



Shouldn't they be wearing masks if they work in a hospital?


Finally, let's hope it doesn't end up like this...


How did you spend First No Contact Day?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails