2021-10-10

Muppetational!

Muppets Haunted Mansion was terrorfic! It was nice to see Ed Asner, however brief his appearance was. Cool cameos from Sweetums and was that Emmet Otter?


This will definitely become an annual event for me.
I don't know much about the original Haunted Mansion but I must say I liked this song:






Of the above Sesame-Kaiju, I do believe the Cookie Monster is the only one that has actually been produced by a fan. The others are probably photoshopped. It's the first time I've seen Big Bird (Bighidorah?)

This is the only Muppet I've snagged lately, First Mate Piggy, as a Bearbrick perhaps?


Finally, a piece of Ukiyoe that I've scammed from the net, Cookie as the "Great Wave off of Kanagawa".


As part of the Countdown to Halloween 2021, I checked out one of the blogs there and, hoping there'd be something Muppet-oriented, discovered the Cult of the Great Pumpkin. No Muppets, but lots of great spooky tunes! 


4 comments:

Caffeinated Joe said...

Glad you liked it! Haven't watched yet, but hearing good things about it is very promising. :)

Michael Jones said...

If you like Gonzo, you'll like it.

Richard said...

Those Sesame Street kaiju are AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing them!

(The Countdown to Halloween sent me!)

Michael Jones said...

I agree about the SS Kaiju. I wish I could take credit for them. Surf around and you may find some more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails