2021-10-18

What's IT all about?

Less than two weeks left until Halloween and I still haven't gotten this countdown thing organized yet. Ah well, maybe tomorrow.

Hey the above Clear File is one that I haven't yet written about. Kuniyoshi drew this in 1843 and it is "Yoko protecting his father from a tiger."

Here's a slightly clearer image scammed from Wikipedia. Oops, looks like I have the reverse image of it.


While I'm at that page, here's another of his tigers.


How about tiger vs. Samurai?


From his signs of the Zodiac series, another hero (Watounai) vs. a tiger.

and

My favourite is this battle between a Tiger and a Dragon.

There, that should make up for a lack of Ukiyoe yesterday.

I slept poorly last night so I'm going to retire early. Before I go, here are some IT Gatcha!


First up: A Pennywise saved is a Pennywise earned.

Pennywise in the Water, fire in the sky.

Breakdancing Pennywise, or as it's referred to in the Gatcha, IT in the box.

Terror Face, you've got the cutest little terror face!


And these can still be found in the wild, if you're lucky.


I'll end with a pumpkin pic I took at a cake shop yesterday. Nothing worth buying there though.

2 comments:

John Rozum said...

Those tiger images are great. Also those IT toys are pretty snazzy. I have the worst luck with blind box and capsule toys. I will get the one I have no interest in. Then I will get it three more times.

Michael Jones said...

Agreed about the tigers.
As for capsules, I understand your pain.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails