2021-10-27

Return of the Ghost!

Huh, go figure. The movie magnet I showed yesterday is the 1959 version of Yotsuya Kaidan. This magnet is of the 1956 version directed by Masaki Mori

Here's a Japanese only clip (that is a tad dull).

 

This version has a minute or two of a subbed version that is far spookier. Spooky YK (Note it is on Facebook Watch so I'm not sure if you'll have access to it.


This 2017 version of Yotsuya Kaidan, has a synopsis and a mini clip, looking very much like an updated Kabuki clone.

Kuniyoshi has a couple of paintings of "The Ghost of Oiwa".



Rats. I have about 200 drawings by kids but I forgot to bring any home to photograph.

I gave each kid some Nail Stickers. One gal proudly showed them off.

These KitKats showed up about 6 weeks ago and were the only Halloween items on display. They disappeared shortly thereafter.



Ten different pictures on the package, I got three of the lower left pumpkin.


Surprisingly, it tastes a bit like apple cinnamon!

Since I don't have any ghostly pics, here is The Call of Cthulhu by artist Austin James. (I didn't bother removing it from its bubble wrap.)

Lastly, here is a selfie of a mesh pumpkin mask. Not too spooky but it does cover up my beard.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails