2021-10-26

Tokaido Yotsuya Kaidan!

 The Ghost of Yotsuya is the second of my old movie magnets.

Lots of details at this Wiki link

Here's a few pics I scammed from the net.



Hey, we haven't found any Kuniyoshi Ukiyoe in a while, here's one of our friendly ghost.

Here's a video of it.


Okay, that wasn't THE video of it, but it should be pretty easy to comprehend.

Ah there it is. Whoa, the whole thing subbed on YouTube! YAY!


Speaking of Ghosts, I just happen to have a handful of prints that my Grade 3s drew in today's class.












I used this Frankenstein mask (sans Unicorn) and a witch cackle to freak out the teachers at school just before they were to start a meeting.


Finally, here are some guordeous gorgeous gourds and hopefully I'll be able to carve the big one on Thursday with my kiddies.




More kid pics over the next few days...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails