2013-04-22

Steampunk'd!

Last Saturday while in Tokyo I discovered that there was an Artism show and from that link, I was intrigued. Upon arrival I espied several gals applying makeup and wasn't sure what I was in for. I was taken aback by the variety, the skill and the expense put into each costume.

First up the goods. When only photographing and not buying, I got some dirty looks but for the most part, I wasn't discouraged from snapping away.





























Next up, the guys. Although occasionally it was difficult to tell one's gender, these ones are primarily male. Be sure to click on any photo to see the detail in each costume.






This is a lot to take in one sitting, so I'll do the cosplaying lasses in a separate post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails