2016-11-08

A Post-Countdown to Halloween Post.

I have several odds and ends that I never had a chance to write about during the Countdown to Halloween, so I'll try and wrap them up over the next few days, that is if my monitor doesn't cease to function again...

Here are some more depictions of Halloween by my 5th and 6th graders. I'm going to start with the sh*ttiest one.










While playing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes with the younger grades, I feign tiredness (Ha! feign!) after the second time and let my friend take over. Hilarity ensues.


Speaking of the younger grades, I attended a workshop presented by the Grade 2 kids who spoke of Dental Hygiene. I was SO impressed that these wee waifs were able to remember their script and all in all I probably would have learned something if I understood more of the lingo. Below you will see a couple of mushi-ba or cavity-makers.


More artwork from the kiddies as the week progresses.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails