2017-12-22

Rocking Santa!

I wandered through the displays at Kotodai-Koen (park) and since everything was closed, I got an unobstructed view of them.









These are definitely much nicer to look at when there are not swarms of kiddies running around.


There's even a beer tent (and a Yebisu one across the street) if you desire a brew or two. I'll probably check out the Pika-Pika Pageant (Sendai Pageant of Starlight) tomorrow or after Christmas.

Here's a sneak peek courtesy of my friend Jimmy Olsen Michael Martin.


And by the way, the Penguins are back at Sendai Station.



Santa made his last professional appearance last weekend at a couple of Day Care Centres in the city. Here he is posing with Jack Frost, aka CC.


And with a few of the lasses.


On a personal note, I was greeted with a Merry Christmas banner on my last day at school this year.


I start my annual gig on the 23rd. Stay tuned for more Santa notifications.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails