2019-09-29

A Low Key Birthday.

Since my actual birthday is Christmas and everyone is always busy on that particular day, when I was kid, my family celebrated my birthday on September 29th, St. Michael's Day. Alas, no one ever celebrates that day with me any longer, so I'm forced to celebrate by myself. After a work-related obligation, I popped over to Mandai in Izumi and picked up a couple of Q-Poskets of Loki. (Loki = Low Key, see what I did there?)

 

He's so dreamy!

 

A couple of months ago, I scored Iron Man and Tony and Spider-Man and Peter.

    

I've had these Harley Quinn figures for a while. Not to be confused with the Harley in this post.


I also managed to complete the pair of Catwomen.

  

Furthermore I have Loki's brother, Thor with and without an eye patch.

 

I really like the design on these Supergirl Qs.

 

I have a few loose ones, such as Newt,


Ariel,


and a recently-acquired Merida. (Yeah, I've got a thing for animated redheads.)


While there, I saw a stack of Movie Pamphlets for sale at 10 for 300 yen. Usually, they're 100 yen each. I couldn't see what was in the stack but since this one was The Meg and the other was Ghostbusters, I decided to chance it.



At least 15/20 are great and I'll take a look at them daily starting October 1st, during the Countdown to Halloween. Details to follow...

Meanwhile Happy Pseudo-Birthday to me!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails