2019-10-01

The Countdown Begins...

I've had a heck of a busy day and so it's just a few minutes before bedtime, so I'll have to make my first entry in the Countdown to Halloween 2019 a short one. Click that link and surf around especially if you want to join in the Countdown. Or click here to find out this year's Cryptkeepers. I try and visit at least one participant per day and my first go to guy is always at the Wonderful Wonderblog.

Because I'm rushed, I don't have time for a movie tonight. So a trailer will have to suffice.



By an awesome coincidence, this just happens to be my Scary Movie Pamphlet entry today.


The cover folds out to this...


and this on the underside.


Here are some facts about Megalodon. For best results, learn Japanese.



The cast. Rainn was, in particular, way over the top. That is not a bad thing.



Above: the best cast member (on the left).
Below: the worst.


It isn't really all that scary a movie yet this closeup of Jason is frightening.


Some production shots.




Round 1 is vs. Meg. Here are a dozen more Shark rounds.


The following is a list of Shark-related movies starting with Jaws. Can you name them all?


Open wide...


Today's UFO Catcher/ Halloween treat is a Jack figure that I tried to win. I didn't.


OOH! So close!



At school today, one of the teachers was making a Tanuki mask for the Grade 2 kids' Festival. Of course, I had to try it on. The Tanuki King!


Below is one of the King's underlings.


Finally, this postcard is the first entry in my main feature of the blog this month. Can anyone hazard a guess as to what it is?


The answer tomorrow...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails