2011-04-25

#1800.

This is the 1800th post I've done (though I probably could have had a 1900th if I'd posted regularly over the last month, my bad.) Before I go any further, here is a link to a Podcast that DJ Mokugohan has created about the little adventures we experienced last month. I found it to be thoroughly depressing and uplifting at the same time.



Since I don't have much to add, here are a few pictures of my bus trip from Tokyo to Sendai I snapped at 5am last week in all their high-speed blurry goodness. I particularly like the pic I took in the loo: "Let's use a restroom beautifully. Please lock a door. Because restroom shakes, please be caught by the handrail."



Happy Eastre everyone! (Warning: Furries at the 1 minute mark.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails