2011-04-27

Topsy Turvy.

I'm in the process of tidying up and figuring out what stuff should be donated to the kiddies in the shelters, what should be kept and what's to be tossed.

Before I make my decision, here are some photos of the general state of disarray my apartment has undergone. I spent a long time before the quake putting my figures in plastic display cases in order to minimize the gathering dust. Here are the only relatively unscathed cases.











Here are the remnants of the scathed cases which were scattered all over my floor. Atomu, Batman, Steamboy, Universal Monsters and Harryhausen, Dinosaurs, Alien, Terminator, Godzilla, Simpsons,
etc.









Curiously some of my walls must be sturdier than others. These were the only two unaffected areas.









Apart from a smattering of toys on the walls, all of these had tumbled. Surprisingly, not all of them toppled during the first quake, it took place a month later when the most damage occurred throughout the city.




Tomorrow I hope to have made my decision, "should it stay, or should it go?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails