2011-04-06

It's a Doggy Dog World.

I'd heard the story of the canine survivor who lasted for 3 weeks while floating on the roof of his master's home (I'm sure visions of Snoopy on his Sopwith Camel flashed through its head.) Then the other day, "Ban" was reunited with her owner after she saw her dog on TV. I would have been more impressed if the dog had recognized her owner on the TV, but you have to take your miracles when you can.

Why was this dog saved? Possibly because it isn't one of those annoying little yappy dogs that the locals seem to adore so much. Here are some pictures of my hosts' dog, Honey and some of her larger canine friends in the park.
I'll add a few more dogs as I see 'em. There are enough pups in this neighbourhood to feed Korea!

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Enough dogs to feed....Ha, ha...not funny :D

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails