2013-01-07

Clear File Clearout!

Woohoo!! I switched to Firefox and all my uploading problems disappeared! I can embed again as well!

My colleague and computer supporter pointed me in this direction since he wants some of my Clear Files, I better showcase them now before they disappear.

First up, Puella Magi Madoka Magica:








A couple of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:







A few Shakugan no SHANA:






A Natsuiro Kiseki:








Several Strike Witches:













In case you're wondering, I cannot tell the difference between any of the above anime!

A bunch of Doraemon:









More Rirakuma than anyone should have:









I have a handful more that I'll Clear the air with tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! I'm collecting the jojo clear files and I'm only missing the phantom blood one, came across this page in my searches, if you can help me out the e-mail me : tomaki@hotmail.co.uk !

Michael Jones said...

I'd be happy to send it to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails